Bless the Broken Road

August 04, 2016


Hello everyone!

Do you guys have a song that's just really you? Well, I have one. The lyrics of this song really describe the journey that I've had, especially the romantic one.

It's a song called Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts.


I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you


I've always been a believer of a true love. I believe everyone will find that one person to spend the rest of their lives with. However, somewhere along the way I used to stop believing it. Getting your heart broken can really change you as a person. I didn't really know that all of those failures and people who broke my heart lead me to a better future. Each of them left a hint of where I was supposed to go next.


Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you


Just like what I said in my previous post, everything happens for a reason. Eventually, everything will just fall into its place and it will all make sense at the end. 

So here is the beautiful song that I absolutely adore.
Even though you're on a journey through a broken road with a lot of trials that can let you down, just believe that everything will be perfect at the end of your journey. Believe that God has His own plan for each of us.

Happy listening! :)
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe