Food Travel // BBQ Frenzy

August 30, 2016


Hello!
I want to share my experience with another all-you-can-eat restaurant that is quite new in town! BBQ Frenzy. This place is located at Imam Bonjol Street, Surabaya and the place is quite comfy for me.


When I entered the door, I feel a quite homey vibe from the place. I was seated in a table with long sofa chairs. Then I could see a place to take some food, drinks, and sauces. The food that are available at the buffet is not everything yet, apparently you can order more from the waiters. After you order, as a welcome gift, you will get a bowl of popcorn and crispy cheese potato, nice!










After all the food and sauces are here on the table, it’s time to cook! There are two portable stoves with a pan and a pot. You can create any food you can possibly imagine with all the food/ingredients that you can have in this place. It was really fun for me.






If you want to have fun cooking while eating with your friends, I think it’s a really good place to visit. Be careful though, because the sauces can make you get sick of it quite easily when you’ve had too much of it already, or if you mixed it wrongly. Make sure to have a friend that is a good cook with you ;)

Enjoy the food you have today.
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe