Favorites // November 2016

November 30, 2016


I can't believe it's going to be December soon! I already can't wait to watch vlogmas from my favorite Youtubers, and also 24 Days of Zoella! But, let me tell you about my November first, okay? ;)


MUSIC

I think, November is the month where I was crazily addicted to Moana. I kept listening to Moana Original Soundtrack almost everyday since the day it was released on the 18th. I even dedicated a post about my top 8 songs from the album. If you want to know more, you can read it here.

Here's one of my most favorite songs from the album: How Far I'll Go by Auli'i Cravalho :)


Other than Moana, there was one particular song that I really enjoyed this November. It was Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue featuring JP Cooper. Love it!



FILM

You might have guessed it, and yes, Moana is one of my most favorite films this November (read my review about it here)


Another film that I also love so much is Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! I was so excited to get back to the magical world of Harry Potter through this film, and apparently there will be more sequels coming up! Gosh, my years ahead are gonna be so amazing and magical. Read my review to know more about my thoughts on this film :)



YOUTUBE

There is this one Youtuber that I've grown to love this month. It's: Kimdao! I found out about her from Sunny Dahye's Japan vlogs, then I started to look at her channel. I just really love to listen to her Australian accent when she talks and she's also really pretty. Check out her main channel and vlog channel, guys! I believe you're going to love her :)



CLOTHES

I must confess, that I bought quite a lot of new clothes this November. However, this dress is one of my favorite one:



FOOD

There won't be no month without a food favorite. All the details will be in my November Food Travel post, but here are some sneak peeks for you:




The other thing that got me excited in this November is the opening of Lotte Mart Pakuwon Mall Surabaya! I can't wait for more stores like Uniqlo, H&M, etc to be opened soon at this mall :D


That's all for November, everyone. I'm super happy for December to be here! I hope you're feeling the same way too!
See you in December! :D
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe