5 Fun Challenges to Celebrate Christmas

December 24, 2016


Christmas day is closer than ever! Gosh, how time flies..

You guys probably may have known about my obsession over Youtube. I just love watching how creative people are with their videos. One type of videos that is so popular on Youtube and one of my favorites is a Challenge video. Anddd.. Since it's almost Christmas, I think it would be fun to pick some videos to spice up your Christmas celebration. These videos could be a really great inspiration for games to be played on a Christmas Party or just any regular Christmas celebration with friends and family.

So, without further ado, let me show you my own selection of fun Christmas challenges to do on this most wonderful time of the year! :D

Warning: some challenges can potentially make a lot of mess, proceed with caution ;)

Christmas Smoothie Challenge

When sweet delicious stuff combined and become a new kind of taste :D



Gingerbread House Decorating Challenge

It could be a fun creative challenge like this one:


But it could also go totally wrong like this one:



Christmas Song Challenge

For everyone who loves Christmas music just like I do ;)



Double Jumper Challenge

If you can't get this kind of jumper, just DIY two of your old jumpers. It should be fun :D



Pass The Present Challenge

This one is many challenges compiled as one, meaning A LOT OF FUN! :D





So, that's it!
I know, I know, you might have seen a lot of Zoella in this list. Well, what can I say, I just love her Christmas videos so much! :p

I hope this list is helpful for some of you guys. But, most of all, I wish you all a fun Christmas this year! Merry-almost-Christmas! :D
CN.


P.S.
Please share your favorite fun Christmas challenge video that hasn't been listed in this post! I would really love to know! :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe