Food Travel // Intro

December 08, 2016


Hello everyone! How's your December going? Mine is still going really well. I hope you're having a fun December too so far! :D

Today I want to share with you about my short visit to Intro last month. It was an unplanned visit, so I didn't even checked what brands were available at that time.

For those of you who haven't heard of Intro, it's basically a magazine which has a place where you can experience the content of the magazine by yourself. If you visit this place, you will be able to see and experience the food and fashion brands that are featured in the magazine for that month. I think it's such a great idea, and I was so curious about this place.


When I entered this place, I love how minimalist it looks. On the first floor there are food stalls everywhere and also some tables to enjoy the food.


On the second floor you will find fashion and lifestyle brands. I sat on the second floor at that time, and I love to see the big windows there. I just love to see the view outside the window, and it will be such a great location to take a photo.


I was kind of confused about what food to order at that time and I just wandered around for a good amount of time. Finally, I decided to order Pasta Dung Dung from Basta Pasta. OMG! I love this pasta! The combination of pasta and Indonesian taste bring out a really unique and tasty flavor! The only thing I wish I could change was the portion. It's so tasty that I kept wanting for more, I just finished the dish without realizing.


And here are some food that my friends ordered at that time:


I guess few of the brands that were photographed here may not be opened at Intro anymore. But of course you'll be able to find them on their social media accounts. That's just how convenient our world is right now, right?

Overall, this place is really comfy and photogenic place with a lot of great food! However most of the food is on the pricey side, so yeah, don't forget to bring the appropriate amount of money when you visit this place.

Well, this is it for now! More Food Travel  posts are coming up! While you're waiting, you can follow me on Instagram to follow my food traveling.

Have a nice Thursday! :)
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe