Food Travel // First Love Patisserie

May 17, 2017


Hello again! Now is the time to talk about dessert!
I've been craving for these yummy mille crepes at First Love Patisserie ever since my very last visit in February 2016, and I'm so glad I was finally able to enjoy it just recently!

In Surabaya, there are two branch of this lovely patisserie, the one at Ciputra World mall and the other one at Tunjungan Plaza. At this post, I was visiting the one at Tunjungan Plaza. This patisserie is famous for its delicious mille crepe cakes, and I couldn't agree more that it has the best ones so far.


My family didn't know anything about this place until I asked them to accompany me eating here at that time. There was this promo to get 2 slices of the mille crepe cake only with IDR 50.000, and you could also get 4 with IDR 100.000 (normal price: around IDR 30.000/slice). At first I only bought two, but then my family members loved it and bought two more! :D


The flavors that I bought were: Green TeaOreo, and Belgium Chocolate. If you ask me which one is my favorite, I will not be able to answer it because I love them all so much! It has the kind of sweetness that will make you keep wanting for more, not the other way around. If you never try these cakes then you should definitely check 'em out!


This is it for the sweet daily dose of the day. Just looking at these photos make me want to go there and grab some slices again.
Hope you'll have the sweetest day today! See you on my next post!
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe