Food Travel // Hapsari

May 18, 2017


Hello!
Today I want to share about this snack food stall called Hapsari. If you live in Surabaya then you must have known or seen its stall around the mall. My friends have been enjoying the snacks here, especially the dumplings , for quite some time. However, not until recently that I finally tried it out and I just fell in love with it.


Like you can see from the photos above. It has various of products from the savory to the sweet food. It also has quite a lot of branches throughout Surabaya shopping malls.


As I told you before, I tried the siaomay first then I loved it! So, I decided to try the tahu bakso too! And guess what? I loved it too! Now, every time I see the food stall, I just couldn't help to buy a treat or two.


If you ever feeling a little bit tired after a long day at the mall, and looking for a delicious snack then you must visit Hapsari! I'm looking forward to check out the sweet snacks they have. I'll definitely tell you about it after I'm done eating it! :D

See you on my next post, guys!
CN.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yuk join bersama poker899,vip dapatkan promo yang menarik di poker899, penasaran apa aja promosinya? buruan bergabung langsung bersama poker899 ^_^

    LIVE CHAT : www,poker899,vip
    WHATSAPP : +855884660017
    LINE : POKER899

    #POKER899 #POKER899VIP

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe