Food Travel // June 2017

September 15, 2017


Hello, guys!
I know it's lame that it's already September, yet I just write my June recap of the food that I enjoyed that month. Well, at least it is out now! I know I've been gone for quite some time before, but yet I'm trying hard to catch up right now. So, please be a little more patient with me, okay? 😌

Alright, so let's have a ride in a time machine and let's see what was going on in June, shall we? 😁

First of, SUSHI! Not any sushi, it's tuna sushi! Yup, tuna is my favorite kind of fish. What is you favorite fish? 😁


Checking out the new cookies in the supermarket. It's just nice and crispy. Who doesn't love cookies anyway.


We were celebrating our friend's birthday! It was such an impromptu surprise, so we basically bought the first cake that we could find and it was a cake from Bread Talk.


While celebrating the birthday, we were also having dinner at Ichiban Sushi at that time.


Then afterward, we went to Tous les Jours Bakery and my boyfriend let me chose which drink I would like to have because there was this particular promo where you'll get a free drink after purchasing a certain amount of products. I chose to have the delicious Cafe Latte 😍


Trying out another cheesecake. I guess cheesecake fever is basically spreading around Surabaya, you can find a lot of cheesecake stores lately. This one was from Fuwa Fuwa World. I also tried the tasty and crispy Fuwa Bites.


The snacks at T4U Indonesia is one of my favorite snacks to have! Especially in love with the chicken which is served with tasty herbs 😍


My first time watching movies at CGV Blitz. An amazing first experience and delicious popcorn! I had the couple package right there ☺


Bought this Tous les Jours bread at Marvell City to get the free tote bag.. 😂 I'm just such a dedicated fan.


Finally tried out this hype ice cream, Silly Scoop! I had the Cookie Monster and Cracker Jack flavors and it was amazingly delicious! 😋


Having a drink while working 😁


Another sushi party while working 😆 The spicy sushi was just the bomb!


Finally able to enjoy this tasty Nestea Thai Tea again!


Cincau Station is just the perfect treat for almost every hangout ☺


Yet another sushi! Checking out the new place called Genki Sushi! Read my complete story here.


Starbucks time! Look at those mouth-watering treats! Totally loving the new cup design for Ramadhan.


Visited United Steaks for dinner! Read more about it here.


Totally in love with this Mini Bite Cookies! I totally emptied the can in a short period of time 😆


Ended up trying this new Pop Mie Meaty with the Beef Curry flavor. I was kind of disappointed though because I could only taste the flavor when I sipped the soup, while the noodles were just really plain. Hoping they will improve this product 😊


I also tried out this diet catering called Real Fit Catering. Check out more about it here.


Snack time at the office with cireng from Warunk Upnormal.


Bakmi GM is finally open in Surabaya! Read more about my dining experience here.


Snacking time with keripik tempe that I bought at Hokky Supermarket.


Just another snack from my office-mate ☺


My ultimate favorite snack: Shihlin! 😍


Got home and look what I found! Cute donuts from Mister Donut!


Celebrating the beginning of long holiday at McDonalds with the new banana flavor Mcflurry 😋


Heading to Malang & Batu for vacation! Yeyy! Read about the food I had there on my blog post over here.


I was kind of afraid yet super duper curious about how would this Samyang Nuclear  tasted like. The result? I wasn't able to eat the whole thing. Every time I ate, I cried. My mouth, tongue, and throat just felt so hot. It's painfully delicious, but I don't think I will ever eat it again. If you can stand super spicy food, then I think you'll definitely love it 😁


It's BBQ Party time! My college friends decided to have a reunion and we were having a BBQ party. Such a fun time! ☺


Another visit to Bakmi GM! This time I was with my friends and boyfriend 😁


Nothing can beat the deliciousness of pasta for me. Having a joyful dinner with pasta at Mokka Coffee Cabana! Read more about it here.


Alright, that's all for now, folks!
I hope this post will make you hungry and go grab your family and friends to have a hangout soon. Tomorrow is weekend anyway, so make sure to have lots and lots of fun with them, okay? 😉

See you on my next post! 😁
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe