Favorites // September 2017

October 03, 2017


Wake me up, when September ends~
Are you up yet, guys? Because October is here! Yes, my second most favorite month is finally here again! Whoop whoop!
I feel like September really went by so fast, though. Perhaps because there were quite a lot of good stuff happening and I was just enjoying 'em too much. Let's all those good stuff, shall we? ☺



MUSIC

The song that I've been loving is the new song by Sam Smith called Too Good At Goodbyes! After a long hiatus, he's finally back and I am totally excited for his new album!


The other thing that got me excited last month was the release of Ed Sheeran's Perfect Official Lyric Video! You know what that means right? It means the song is his latest single and a music video is going to be here soon! I can't wait to watch the music video of my most favorite song in the album! 😆


Also, Disney is once again launching its Mickey Mouse Club through social media. I must be honest, but I totally enjoyed seeing this new generation of the club. Check out their performances below:


Oh! Also yet another Versus Mashup from Kurt Hugo Schneider. This time it's Taylor Swift Versus Ed Sheeran Mashup! Totally love this one too! Check it out:




TV SERIES

In September I watched quite a lot of TV Series and my first favorite of the month was a Japanese drama called Good Morning Call. It's such an exciting romantic comedy series that I totally enjoyed watching. Watch this trailer below to find out about the story line:


Another drama which I watched and enjoyed last month is a Korean drama called The Liar and His Lover. I first watched it mainly because Red Velvet's Joy was in it, however I later found that Lee Hyun-Woo is kind of cute in this drama ☺ The other reason why I got so interested in this drama is because the story revolves around the music industry, so there were quite a lot of good songs performed in this drama. My favorite one is this song called I'm Okay. Check the videos below 😉




YOUTUBE

Last month I've been enjoying following this Travel Youtuber couple called Flying the Nest. I especially love their video at Tokyo Disneyland! Go check it out:




TECHNOLOGY

Last month, Apple announced its newest products that will be launched, including iPhone X. I totally love the video presentation that I kept watching it for quite a while. They're also updating their iOS to iOS 11. Sadly, my iPhone 5 is no longer compatible for the update. I'm really quite sad about it, because I'm such a gadget junkie, that I want to experience it terribly. It's time to save money to update my phone, I guess. Wish me luck! 😂




EVENT

The event that I'd been waiting for in September was the opening of Uniqlo in Surabaya! They finally opened two stores in Surabaya last month, the store at Tunjungan Plaza on the first, and the one at Pakuwon Mall on the fifteenth. I got to visit the opening at Tunjungan Plaza because it was a public holiday at that time. I got free bottle of coffee from Volks which was awesome! Then my mother went to the opening of the store at Pakuwon Mall and she got two cute little cupcakes from La Reia.


Another exciting event in September was the wedding of one of my college friends! It was a lot of fun to prepare everything and I had a lot of fun with my friends on the celebration! Such a fun and unforgettable day ☺


In September I also got a chance to learn how to decorate the icing for the icing cookies. I've been wanting to learn from the expert and it just came true. I was still quite a mess, but I had lots of fun!


Before the month came to an end, my office mates were holding a potluck party as a farewell party for our friends who won't be working there any longer in October. There were so many food!




FOOD & BEVERAGES

Finally, the exciting part because you get to see a lot of tasty food! 😆 Here are some of the food that I loved so much in September. As usual, you will find more details about them in my upcoming Food Travel posts 😉




So, that's all for now, guys. Hope your week has been quite a great start for you.
See you on my next post!
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe