Food Travel // August 2017

October 10, 2017


Hello again guys! As I'm trying hard to catch up and publish my older posts, here we are today in my August Food Travel post!

The month of August started off with a couple of donuts, then the day lead to a lunch at a cafe.


Here I was at Caturra Espresso due to work, sipping my green tea latte and aglio olio spaghetti. Enjoyable vibe is such a good vibe to work.


Moving on to few lunches afterwards, here I was, spoiling myself with some dessert! Bought this Frost Bite Pari Pari Vanilla ice cream from Glico Wings! Yum! 😋


Sushi weekend was amazing! I was waiting for my cousins' plane tickets to be issued, then my aunt and I decided to enjoy our lunch time at Genki Sushi.


Birthday celebration should be a surprise, but it doesn't always necessarily planned. I was passing by this favorite bakery of mine, Tous Les Jours, then I remembered that it was my best friend's birthday on that day! Since we were planning to meet up at that exact mall anyway, I decided to buy her a cake and surprise her while having our lunch at Burger King. What a surprise..


The morning before going to church was happy meal time! Visiting McDonald's while waiting for the mass, while my little sister was still practicing for her choir service that day.


Visiting Starbucks just to get a taste of their new drink is somewhat a tradition. Here I was sipping my Double Chocolate Green Tea Frappuccino.


A night out with friends at Demandailing Cafe. Ordering my usual favorite Green Tea CNC Frappio.


Trying out this new burger from McDonald's, Rendang Burger! Well, it tasted just fine for me.


A friend giving me this delicious Bee Cheng Hiang meat! Thank you! It was delicious! 😋


Baking time!

Enjoying my favorite Lapis Legit from Alesha!


Had a lunch at Le Cafe Gourmand. I didn't take any picture of the food though, so let's enjoy the beautiful facade of the cafe instead


Redeeming a LINE voucher at Peco Peco Sushi! Got these two packages of sushi for around IDR20-30k only! Whoop whoop!


Siaomay and tofu from Hapsari is always the best treat.


Lunch time at Wok Noodle House! Loving the tofu, the free crackers, the fried rice, and the delicious veggies! Perfect lunch!


Another sushi time again! It was almost destroyed,yet they still tasted as good as new.


My little sister's favorite treat: Putu.


Finally finishing the last bit of my Starbucks VIA and Monin Brownie Syrup.


A box of rice from my mom. She got it from an event, and it looked soo tasty! Don't you think so?


A lunch at Excelso with my aunt, grandma, my best friend, and her father. Such a unique combination of lunch companion, isn't it?


More Starbucks thanks to their Independence Day promotion!


Finally having a taste of the these Starbucks VIA that I got from Singapore. As you might have known from my post on Instagram, I made this cup of Green Tea because I didn't realize that I needed to add the milk by myself to make it a latte. So, yeah, I ended up drinking a cup of green tea. It's kind of bitter, but it still tasted good 😁


Finally having a cup of Goota (Milk & Craft)'s ice cream after a long longg time. I used to love this ice cream back in my junir high school years, and I felt so happy to enjoy it again! I ordered the taro and japanese green tea falvors.


A plate of Nasi Gorenbg Jawa for lunch.


I'm so happy that I bought this water bottle from Usupso because now I can have my infused water properly.


A new coffee shop was opened in town! It's called Caribou Coffee. I fell in love with the blue color at first, then I decided to try the drink: Nutty Toffee Mocha Cooler. It was rather good, and it made me wanted to explore more of its drinks.


Kind of addicted to kerupuk tempe, I decided to try this brand new chips from Qtela. Well, turned out, I didn't really enjoy it because it's nothing like the kerupuk tempe that I like.


Another fun time at T4U Indonesia! This time it was at the Klampis branch.


My friends were having lunch at 3M while I brought my own lunchbox. I tasted the pangsit mie and it was pretty good!


A pie susu for a weekday treat.


Another baking time! Totally in love with this madeleine 😋


Having my favorite Nasi Goreng Tek Tek from Top Noodle Express after attending my friend's graduation.


Enjoying the tasty Caramel Latte by Starbucks VIA and the delicious and fluffy Pillow Cake from Fuwa Fuwa! The cake is best enjoyed when it's not refrigerated, since it's still totally soft and fluffy! 😁 This month I also got a movie card from Fuwa Fuwa because I won their Instagram photo contest. I'm totally grateful ☺


A celebration at my parish for the feast of our patron saint. We were joined together in a mass and a small celebration afterwards, which there were food and door prizes included.


Trying out these new snacks and I couldn't wait to buy it again!


Celebrating my mom's birthday with delicious cakes! 😆



That's all for my Food Travel experience in August! The next September posts will be coming to you soon enough! Please wait for them, okay? 😉

If you have some questions, just make sure to drop them on the comment box below! 😁

See you on my next post!
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe